Thursday, April 16, 2009

Another Monochromatic Card and a Cool Tip



Here's another monochromatic card. Of course I qualified for Papertrey's Anniversary Set again this year, and it's really a fun and versatile set. What fun it is to play with "free" stamps. I really don't want to think how much I spent to get them....

Simplicity Tip: The oval wing on the big bird stamp, by the way, fits in the SU small oval punch. Nichole may have done this on purpose, but I discovered it all on my own. Yippy!

Hope you like this black and white birdie!

Supplies: PTI cardstock, polka dot paper, and stamps; SU ticket punch; half pearls; dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable Susan! I love the popped up wing it gives it so much dimension and the papers are great! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, this is really lovely. I love the colours and the bird is so cute. Lovely and crisp-looking. My kind of card :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love b&w cards, and I love polka dots, so, yeah, I pretty much love this card! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Such perfect work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!