Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bitty Birthday and an Absent-Minded Mystery

SU's Bitty Birthday is such a cute set. I like how easy and quick it is to color because, as you all know, I'm lazy that way. I chose a fun, preppy color scheme for these two cards and added a bit of bling (rhinestone on the first, glitter on the second) as a little something to spruce up these very clean one-layer cards.


I love how the Gina K Deluxe cardstock doesn't let the Bic mark-it markers bleed through. Thanks again, Bahb!


Now to the absent-minded mystery. I remember emailing someone to tell them I would send them a card they really liked if they sent me their snail-mail address. I remember that the someone replied with her address. I DON'T remember who the someone was, which card it was, or if I actually did send the card. Sigh. It's not that I don't love each and every one of you, but I'm the queen of absentmindedness. Plus, I'm really lame.

Of course I've cleaned out email and my recycle bin in the last week, so a search of sent, received, and deleted emails came up empty. Sigh.

If you're the person, please let me know so I can punish myself appropriately and get your card to you (if I didn't do it already). Go to my profile page for the email link.

Sigh.


Supplies
stamps: SU Bitty Birthday, PTI Birthday Basics
ink: palette noir
paper: Gina K
accessories: Bic Mark-It markers, glitter, glue, rhinestone

15 comments:

  1. I'm sure it had to be me. Heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehehe, or maybe me!! I know we aren't really helping, but we all love you and really don't think you should punish yourself!! Good luck finding the right person :-) Oh, and your cards are great, as always - great color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or maybe me....who wouldn't love to own one of YOUR cards? When I read that offer, I wanted to set up my cardtable and take bets on how many of your Followers would claim The Card. :-)

    I vote 22 today. Or maybe 40 or so, since there apparently are at least as many Lurkers as Followers here. :-) :-)

    And you've done it again....another stamp set I thought looked useless is, in your hands, a treasure. Such a color combo is exactly what I needed for my cake stamps that have always been colored chocolate and white.

    Until you, I thought of myself as an out-of-the-box thinker. You've redefined "out-of-the-box". I wasn't even close. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I think it was me...but I can't remember!! LOL
    Love these two classic CAS cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly sweet cards! I really love that sentiment font too and who doesn't like a quick and easy to colour card ;D
    x
    P.S I got the STUNNING card I won yesterday from you! Thanks sooooooooo much! It's even more breathtakingly beautiful IRL! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a funny thing to have happened! I love the green and pink here. So nice for a cheery birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good, Amy! I'm glad you got your card. I knew I had remembered to actually mail your winnings to you, but wow, it takes things a while to cross the pond. I thought it would get there a little faster.

    But who was the mystery person? I do remember it was an address in the US, so Donelda, sorry, but I'm certain it wasn't you! Hee, hee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW WOW WOW I love these cards! I have this set and can't wait to make some quick and easy Birthday cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was me, it was me.... ok, no it wasn't really but I just thought I would join in the fun! Love your colour combo for these cards - so fresh and springlike, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. No! No! its me ... how I wish!!!
    See we all want to have a bit of your genius, I'm real jealous of these lucky people who now own your ART .... ;)
    ..and these little gems are no exception, they are just so cute and perfect OLCs.

    BTW you're not lame and we feel the love every post you make :)
    TFS x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, it *wasn't* me, but I would love the geek card you made the other day if you want to give me it! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It wasn't me either, but it should have been! :) Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 'Twasn't I, for sure. And you are NOT lame. You are very normal ... 'cause if you're not, then I'm not, either. I forget crazy little things like that all the time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isn't it horrible that all your blog readers are trying to confuse you and steal my card from me :)
    I adore these simple little birthday cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the green and pink together on these one layer cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!