Monday, February 22, 2010

More Bright Colors on a Dreary Monday

In keeping with my user status (for background, please see this post), I used every felt flower that came with my "What's the Scoop?" clear stamp set from Hero Arts. There were only five flowers, so don't be too impressed.


I love embellishments like these. They are colorful and can stand all by their lonesomes on one-layer cards: no need for background stamps, patterned paper, or other embellishments.


Clean and simple never had it so easy.

And they make me so happy on this cold, gray, soggy day.



Supplies:
stamps: PTI simple little things sentiments
ink: Palette Noir
paper: 4.25" square white cards
accessories: Hero Arts self-adhesive felt flowers

12 comments:

  1. love em...sure do brighten a dull day

    ReplyDelete
  2. This are so CUTE! I am going to have to get some felt goodies...The colors are just the thing to brighten up someones day...Its dreary here in Florida too for now...Hope sunshine is close...Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are in the middle of a snow storm, so I surely appreciate your bright, pretty cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these little flowers worked out just perfectly!
    {we have a cool, sunny morning here, just par for the course}

    ReplyDelete
  5. With this one blog post you helped us make TONS of cards since I know we all have felt stuff hanging around...and when we run out we can cut them out with the Big Shot or other die cutting tools! Thanks so much for pointing out how easy it is to design with materials like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute, cute, cute, I've got these felt hearts, never used 'em, got the pink flower rhinestones, too, never used 'em. I need a support group, I think:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. MORE Genius!

    I blung it up today, felt so proud, said "Susan made me do it!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I've never been much of a felt flower girl but here you go again making the most eye catching cards with so little.
    You are sooooooo clever and I really do want to be you when I grow up .... Now why would I want to grow up when I have such fun following your blog.
    Thank you for being you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These felt flowers are bright and fun. They are perfect with just a sentiment on a white base.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!