Monday, October 4, 2010

Winners for the Week of Gratitude

The winner of the shadow ink pads and Card Style magazine is from Mary Dawn's first post of the week:

Beach Girl 115 said
What a beautiful story! The front desk staff at schools are often unappreciated, so I think your card will make her day.
9/27/2010 10:29 PM


Beach Girl, contact Mary Dawn on her blog with your snail mail so she can send you your prize!

The winner of the $25 gift certificate for Shady Tree Studio is from my third post of the week:

Jen said...
I LOVE your card. I'm so lucky to have found your wonderful blog!!! I'm so excited to see all of your wonderful cards. I signed up to get your emails and became a follower. Your work is beautiful!!!
hugs,jen(jennyscards.blogspot.com)
September 29, 2010 10:43 AM

Thanks, Jen! Please send me an email at susanraihala at woh dot rr dot com to claim your prize!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited!!! I can't believe I won something.. I'm not sure if I have your correct email.I'm going to try and email you and see what it does... here is my email if you don't get my email.
    jenniferhogge07@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!