Tuesday, March 6, 2012

One-Layer Wednesday 82: Swirly Fun

This week's One-Layer Wednesday Challenge is to use a swirl! I added an extra challenge to mine by using a swirl on a dude birthday card...super cool but not necessary. ;)



To keep the greens in the same tone, I off-stamped the bamboo ink from the definition stamp and swirl before stamping on the paper.

OLW82 Rules

1. A one-layer card is defined as a single layer of cardstock folded in half. No other layers allowed.

2. Use at least one swirl stamp on your card.

3. Upload your card somewhere on the internet and link back to it using the InLinkz button on the sidebar of Simplicity. If you post on your blog, please link to the individual post, not your whole blog.

4. HAVE FUN!!!!!


Supplies
stamps: Hero Arts (definition), Papertrey (Father Knows Best, tree; Grunge Me, swirl)
ink: Memento
paper: Papertrey vintage cream
accessories: half pearls, corner rounder

11 comments:

  1. What a great masculine card. I love the definition as background. And the swirl is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo - thanks for the challenge Susan. Love the brown trunk and pearls on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! The design looks an awful lot like the one I made for my signature stamp. Great minds think alike ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card (as always! :))!

    Angélique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! My favorite colour is green and I love nature so this card is making me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! I love the reminder about keeping the tones the same by stamping off first!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific, as per usual! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As usual great card, wonderful challenge thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. As usual great card, wonderful challenge thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely :)
    I think inlinkz is not up yet? thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!