Friday, March 6, 2015

Gift Set with Stickles

I wanted to make a small gift set for my cousin for her birthday, AND I wanted to use black Stickles, sent to me by Christine, who has given my loose glitter a loving home.

These simple CAS cards resulted.






I love Floral Frenzy from Papertrey...it's an older set, but perfectly designed! And I checked; it's not in the vault.

My Stickles bottles are definitely on the keeper list of my Use My Hoard Challenge.

Have a delightful weekend!

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Floral Frenzy
ink: Hero Arts bubble gum, Memento tuxedo black
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: Black Stickles

6 comments:

  1. These flowers are so striking, Susan. I love how well the sentiment fits the image. I can't manage my Stickles as well as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad the Stickles are getting put to good use. This is far prettier than my previous incarnations with black Stickles. Love the gift set.

    I'm hiding the little vials of coloured glitter. DS told me that if you put the tooth in water, you can find out the Tooth Fairy's dress colour because her dress will dye the water. I don't trust my child with coloured water near carpet so I sprinkle glitter from the window sill to his pillow. He's just so excited to see what colour he gets each time. I'm so thrilled that the Tooth Fairy will be so well dressed this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Susan! And for anyone inspired to buy Floral Frenzy, buy it before March 15, because it is going in the vault then (meaning it will be a special order and will cost twice as much).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely cards. Have you checked out the MISTI yet? It's an investment but I'm loving mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Floral Frenzy is one of my faves; I can't believe it's going into the vault! But there are approximately 180 sets being put into the vault, so if there's anything you want, be sure to order it before 10 p.m. on March 15th. The stamp sets are listed here: http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/files/the-vault-2015.pdf

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!