Friday, August 14, 2015

What I'm Doing Instead of Stamping

Our family is at Mont Tremblant in Quebec for this weekend's Ironman race! My husband, George, and our brother-in-law Mike are doing the race on Sunday.

If you're interested in following our time here, please check out my other blog Questioning my Intelligence. I'll be posting multiple times per day, taking you through the craziness that is Ironman. And man, is it crazy. Fun and nuts, all rolled into one!

Today's post on QmI gives some background on Ironman, so you can see if it's something you'd like to follow over the weekend. Keep checking back on QmI over the weekend for additional posts, especially on Sunday. I'll provide links for tracking the athletes as they go through this crazy race and a link to the live feed that will show them crossing the finish line. Hopefully, you'll see my husband cross the finish line as Mike Reilly announces, "George Raihala, you are an Ironman...for the sixth time!"

If all this sounds too silly for you, please ignore the shenanigans and know that I'll be back stamping (and blogging about it) in a week or so.

Peace, love, and craziness....






1 comment:

  1. I'll try to check in on George's progress tomorrow! Good luck to both George and Mike. Also, I have to give you kudos for your proper use of commas around their names in your post here. Way to know your restrictive and nonrestrictive appositives!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!