Saturday, January 23, 2016

Kaleidacolor Valentines #3, #4, and #5

Let's speed up these Kaleidacolor valentines, shall we? These three are going to my niece and two nephews. They are the smaller format (4 7/8" x 3 3/8")...a darling format for valentines!




A little cascade of hearts with the added interest of a spectrum of pinks and purples points to a little sentiment.


These arrows come from a Hero Arts set, while the sentiment is from Papertrey.


Hearts and arrows...the essence of a valentine.

I hope my Kaleidacolor valentines strengthen your resolve to buying a few of these most excellent ink pads. Nobody is paying me to push them, but seriously, I've had so much fun with them, especially in the last year. Even this purple-and-pink pad (Berry Blaze) gets used (obviously) even though I rarely ever use purple on cards.

Kaleidacolor pads have been around for a long time, but sometimes it's fun to rediscover something old and have new fun with it.

If you don't have one, get one. If you do have some, take them out and play!

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey and Hero Arts
ink: Kaleidacolor berry blaze
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: heart punches, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. I do have some of these pads, but rarely use them. I'm thinking I need to change that!! Oh, and card #3 is my favorite! I love CAS cards, BTW. I just can't get in to all those layers and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome -- I do love my multi ink pad, I just forget I have them~ ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!