Monday, December 11, 2017

Nontraditional Christmas

I needed to do something funky and fun the other day, so I made this nontraditional Christmas card in pinks and purples.

Card Size 3.5" x 6.25"

Every Christmas, I feel the need to break out of red/green/gold/silver/blue colors for Christmas cards. This year, it's with girly colors.

And it was fun.

Do you ever break out of the traditional color schemes for your Christmas cards? Or do you stick to tradition?

Peace, love, hope, and joy,
Susan

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey In the Meadow, Ways to Say: Merry Christmas
ink: various dye inks from Memento and Archival Ink
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: rhinestones, Copics to color the rhinestones, post-its for the mask

4 comments:

  1. I seldom conform. My cards my cards this year include black, mint green, and kahki

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pretty much stick to traditional colors for Christmas. I do like this card, Susan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!